Head of Lean
Mashreq Bank, UAE
- Exclusive insight into how Mashreq is combining lean with agile and robotics to drive greater efficiency
- Implementing agile techniques for process improvement in tightened regulatory environment
2:15 PM RPA master class!
- Should your organisation adopt RPA to aid its OPEX journey?
- How does RPA affect processes in an organisation?
- What parts of existing process are ready for automation
9:30 AM Unlocking Breakthrough Transformation Value: Achieving End-To-End Business Transformation Through People, Processes & Technology Alignment
Keynote Panel Discussion
Effective business transformation allows your business to thrive and grow through strategic and innovative decisions in response to changing landscapes. Transformation is not easy with many companies failing because they are not prepared for the high level of integration and alignment required throughout the organisation.
This exclusive session will demonstrate how to deliver transformation value and avoid failure by aligning, integrating and communicating with people, processes and technology to achieve their goals.
Senior leadership will acknowledge:
- The golden triangle: Why people, process and technology alignment is a crucial component to business success
- How to successfully achieve strong interconnectivity between people, processes and technology
- Strategy alignment: How to align, integrate and communicate strategies through the entire organisation to ensure a successful execution
11:30 AM Utilising Lean Six Sigma In Your Change Management Programme To Achieve End-To-End Process Excellence
Lean and Six Sigma can enable companies to drastically improve their profitability. However, 50-70 percent of those who have adopted these initiatives failed to reach their full potential.
This exclusive session will highlight the critical success factors that must be met to ensure the programme is successful.
In this session, we will examine:
- Using lean and six sigma to achieve process excellence
- What are the critical success factors needed to ensure the success of a lean six sigma programme
- Combining lean six sigma, RPA and design thinking to maximise business excellence