Group Chief Digital Officer
Conference Day One : Monday 17 June 2019
Monday, June 17th, 2019
11:45 AM The Roadmap To Success: Moving From Operational Excellence To Operational Innovation In Order To Transform Your Company And Compete On A Global Scale
C-level Onstage Interview
Traditionally companies have solely focused on operational excellence. However, in order to grow value and compete on a global scale, companies are creating excellence in execution and value creating innovation by incorporating operational innovation into their operational excellence strategy.
Companies have been able to revolutionise their operations by investing in their ability to challenge the status quo. Operational innovation has been the centre of some of the greatest stories in business history such as McDonalds, Dell, Toyota and Walmart. It is therefore no surprise that many organisations are focusing on transitioning their people, organisation and strategy to drive operational innovation.
This exclusive session will demonstrate that while companies cannot ignore this competitive advantage, achieving operation innovation is a complex process and must be properly managed.
In this session, we will examine:
- Operational Excellence Vs. Operational Innovation: Why your company must go beyond operational excellence to survive
- The crucial steps to developing end-to-end global operating strategies that drive profitable growth and take charge of innovation execution
- Understand the hurdles that can block innovation and what separates the successes from the failures
Interactive Panel Discussion
To remain competitive, leading organisations such as Apple, HP, Shell and Deloitte are transforming themselves into digital enterprises.
Digital transformation involves radically changing your business processes and with the instantaneous nature of today’s world, it is essential they do not lose any lag time in implementing new processes or updating old ones. This exclusive session will discuss how advanced technologies are changing the daily functions of organisations and an effective process driven strategy for digital transformation.
Senior leadership will acknowledge:
- How to utilise advanced technologies to create frictionless customer interactions and processes
- How to drive business process transformation through AI, Robotics and Analytics to outperform competition
- Leveraging advanced technologies with traditional improvement methodologies to drive process transformation