There was a time when simply implementing automation technology in your enterprise put you a step ahead of the competition. These days, business and IT leaders everywhere understand the necessity of automating processes. Your competitive edge hinges not on whether you automate, but how you do it.
An automation center of excellence (COE) includes the people, processes, and technology necessary to maximize the benefits of automation, including robotic process automation. It is crucial to finding new automation opportunities, scaling your automation within the organization, and carrying out a long-term vision.
This handbook guides business leaders through the process of designing and building a Center of Excellence for automation. By reading this handbook you will learn:
- Who needs a COE
- What is an Automation COE
- The COE Pillars: People and Processes & Systems and Infrastructure
Finance and accounting teams face the daunting task of doing more with the same or fewer resources. As a result, reporting errors have increased, and data quality has suffered. Studies show that organizations can transform their documentation processes across the enterprise by applying the Universal Process Framework.
By downloading this whitepaper you will learn:
- The Universal Process Framework and how it works at an enterprise level
- The economic benefit of implementing the framework for large-scale process transformation
- New tools and solutions you can apply to transform your processes
The regulatory reporting burden on organizations of all types has drastically increased, and it is critical for companies to meet deadlines and obligations while maintaining flexibility. Read this guide to help you develop an actionable strategy to optimize documentation processes and increase productivity.
This guide outlines an actionable strategy that some of the world’s largest companies have used successfully to optimize documentation processes and increase productivity.
Download this guide to discover:
- How to identify areas in any documentation or reporting process that can be easily improved
- The phases of the Universal Process Framework and how to apply it in your work
- How the Universal Process Framework applies to a regulatory reporting use case